Since our first year in 1960, Eastern Florida State College has gone through three name changes, grown to four campuses plus online programs and evolved from a community college into a state college. That over 60 year legacy includes more than 125,000 alumni whose lives were touched by an education at the College.
You can turn that legacy into a permanent reminder of your connection to the College through the EFSC Foundation's Legacy Pavers Program.
With three sizes to choose from and your choice of text, you can purchase a paver for yourself, a business, or a loved one. Engraved pavers will be placed in the outside courtyard areas surrounding our Student Union building on the Melbourne Campus. Proceeds benefit student scholarships and other College initiatives.
Engraved Paver Ordering Information
- Pavers can be ordered using our secure online system. The ordering system includes close-up paver images and more details about size options.
- *Graduating EFSC students receive a 50% discount in the year they graduate. To receive this discount, please call the Foundation office at 321-433-7055.
- Pavers can also be ordered by printing and mailing our PDF order form along with a check.
- We reserve the right to approve engraving text. Profanity is not allowed.
- Letters, numbers, spaces and punctuation each count as one character.
|4 x 8 inches: Three lines of text; up to 14 characters per line||$75|
|6 x 6 inches: Four lines of text; up to 8 characters per line||$150|
|6 x 9 inches: Four lines of text; up to 14 characters per line||$200|